Is this what you do to manage your SEO projects:
- Call on your team members for early morning meeting
- Assign directory / Classified submission (Off Page work) jobs to each one on them
- Team members went back to their seat
- EOD, asking for excel sheet / emails for their work for every project
- Going through sheets / emails to analyze the amount of work
- Merging excels daily, weekly & then monthly for every website
- Asking, where are the approval URLs
- Don't know where is the week old data
And finally getting lost on how much, where all the submissions / distributions were done and what all are the approvals
Let's not deal with manual operations to merge, summarize, collaborate & DRs. Let’s streamline it...
SEO Optima is a web based SEO Project management Software that can help you to manage large number of SEO projects easily and keep your team work optimized. Simply on a mouse click, you can get work report of projects as well as team members.
- Flexibility to add or modify any number of projects
- Flexibility to Assign or revoke project’s rights for a team member.
- Manage day-to-day Off-Page SEO activities (like directory, search engine, articles, PR etc submissions)
- Project wise work reports
- Team member wise work reports
Off page work Key Features
- Manage off page work according to project / team member
- Reduce time for off page data collection, submission, merging and reporting
- Track all submissions and approvals (whether directory, PR or blog etc)
For more details / demo, give us a call today on +91-09811336614
or email us at email@example.com
or click here
to provide your details and we will call you back.
- How team can work with less confusion
- Why to manage SEO Projects & What you can achieve?